Popular posts from this blog
Roger Federer is one of the best tennis players in the world from Switzerland. Federer was ranked first in the world 16 times. Federer's world titles in the men's singles Grand Slam are the most in history. Federer was born to a South African mother, Lynette Durand, and a father, Robert Federer, a native of Switzerland. Federer is fluent in German, French, and Swiss German. While his wife, Mirka Vavrinec, whom Federer married on April 11, 2009, is a former tennis player who has retired due to a leg injury. Federer has been passionate about tennis and soccer since the age of 8. When Federer turned 11, he was one of the three best players in Switzerland. The following year Federer decided to focus all his energy on tennis. Federer perfected his tennis technique by imitating some moves from his idols, Boris Becker and Stefan Edberg. At the age of 14, Federer became the Swiss junior champion. Then in 1998, his last year in junior tennis, Federer won the junior tournament at Wim...
:focal(1280x592:1282x590)/origin-imgresizer.eurosport.com/2021/11/13/3253499-66587248-2560-1440.jpg)
This recent news has made tennis fans all over the world shattered due to his retirement.
ReplyDeletePersonally, I was a huge fan of Roger Federer so when I saw your blog was about him, I immediately clicked on it. Being a former tennis player, I loved to watch him play and was amazed at all the things he accomplished. Along with everyone else in the tennis community, I was saddened to see him announce his retirement. However, it was very much expected because of Serena William's recent announcement of retirement as well. They had always said they would go out together. As far as your blog goes, I feel it was very informative and easy to navigate through. I learned some things that I was not aware of which is always great when reading blogs. Overall I think you did a very nice job!
ReplyDelete